Real-life laboratory science makes your invisible DNA visible in a matter of minutes. Dye your precipitated DNA strands and fashion them into a helix necklace, bracelet, or keepsake. Continue the DNA adventures with a total of seven a
Already a hit in classrooms, Bio-Rad’s classroom-size Genes in a Bottle™ kit has been optimized and streamlined for easy and fun use at home. This comprehensive and easy-to-use home science kit enables young scientists to make their invisible DNA visible, and then show it off in a clear double helix necklace.
Continue your adventures into the remarkable world of DNA, or what makes us all unique.
- Learn about the actual double-helical structure of your DNA
- Color, cut, and fold paper to make a DNA model using the ancient art of origami
- Color and explore human cells and learn exactly where your DNA comes from
The Genes in a Bottle home science kit also includes two full-color “I Love Your DNA” temporary tattoos.
Features and Benefits
- Includes everything for two people to isolate their own DNA and keep it in a unique necklace
- 7 activities including creating an origami double helix DNA model, staining DNA different colors, and more
- Fun, hands-on educational toy to learn about DNA, genetics, and heredity
- Full-color, 20-page manual
- For ages 8+
This set contains chemicals that may be harmful if misused. Read caution labels on individual containers carefully. To be used by children only under adult supervision.
Purchasing the Genes in a Bottle Home Science Kit
Inquire at your local toy store or purchase online from amazon.com
Information for Retailers and Distributors
If you’re interested in selling the Genes in a Bottle home science kits, please contact us at email@example.com.