Megazyme检测试剂盒优点：反应迅速、试剂稳定， 只有酶检测试剂盒可用。 AOAC方法 995.16; AACC 方法 32-23
AACC Method 32-23.01, AOAC Method 995.16, EBC Methods 3.11.1, 4.16.1 and 8.11.1, ICC Standard No. 166 and RACI standard method for the measurement of 1,3:1,4-ß-D-glucan in cereal grains, milling fractions, wort and beer. Recommended/Standard procedure of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists (AOAC), American Association of Cereal Chemists (AACC), Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI), European Brewing Convention (EBC), and International Association for Cereal Science and Technology (ICC). Content:100 assays per kit
Colourimetric method for the determination of β-Glucan in
cereal grains, feed, foodstuffs, beverages and other materials
(1) β-Glucan + H2O → β-gluco-oligosaccharides
(2) β-Gluco-oligosaccharides + H2O → D-glucose
(3) D-Glucose + H2O + O2 → D-gluconate + H2O2
(4) 2H2O2 + p-hydroxybenzoic acid + 4-aminoantipyrine →
quinoneimine + 4H2O
Kit size: 100 assays
Method: Spectrophotometric at 510 nm
Total assay time: ~ 100 min
Detection limit: 0.5-100% of sample weight
Oats, barley, malt, wort, beer, food and other materials
AOAC (Method 995.16), AACC (Method 32-23.01), EBC (Methods
3.10.1, 4.16.1 and 8.13.1), ICC (Standard No. 166), RACI (Standard
Method) and CODEX (Type II Method)
- Very cost effective
- All reagents stable for > 2 years as supplied
- Only enzymatic kit available
- Very specific
- Simple format
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
Low sample volumes (e.g. 0.1 mL) are not likely to affect the pH of the assay solution and therefore may not require pH adjustment.
Samples above 0.1 mL are more likely to affect the pH of the assay solution and therefore the pH of these samples should be adjusted as described in the data booklet, prior to addition to the assay.
- Ensure that you have tested the standard sample that is supplied with the Megazyme test kit.
- Send the results of the kit standard, blank samples and the results obtained for your sample, in the relevant MegaCalc spreadsheet (if available) to Megazyme ([email protected]). Where available the relevant MegaCalc spreadsheet can be downloaded from where the product appears on the Megazyme website.
- State the kit lot number being used (this is found on the outside of the kit box).
- State which assay format was used (refer to the relevant page in the kit booklet if necessary).
- State exact details of any modifications to the standard procedure that is provided by Megazyme.
- State the sample type and describe the sample preparation steps if applicable.